What is a Quit Kit?
A Quit Kit is a small reusable bag packed with tools and information to help community members with reducing or quitting tobacco!
The kits are packed with helpful tools and information to help tobacco users with their quit journey.
- Lunch Bag – Use this bag to pack healthy snacks on the go; beat cravings by snacking on freshly prepared fruits and vegetables.
- Silly Putty – Having a craving? Make something; roll it into a ball and squeeze it or bounce it off the wall. Distract yourself from cravings by keeping your hands busy.
- Water bottle - Make water your main drink! Water flushes the nicotine and toxins from your body, plus it helps reduce the cravings.
- Yoyo – Keep your mind and hands busy so you are less likely to grab a cigarette when you are having a craving.
- Food Container - Bring healthy snacks with you as you go about your day and nibble when you have a craving!
- Bracelet and Pin – Let your community know that you are now on your tobacco-free journey and proud of it!