Tobacco users who talk to a counsellor are TWICE as likely to quit.
- There are many support people in your community that you can talk to.
- Nurses, Doctors and Mental Health Workers are trained to help you.
- Your Community Health Representatives (CHRs) have many resources that they can share with you.
- You may feel more comfortable talking to an Elder, family member or friend. A community member who has quit tobacco will have lots of advice that they can share.
- Quit coaches can offer you support and advice.
- Services are free and confidential.
- They are available in Inuktitut, Inuinnaqtun, English and French.
- Just call 1-866-368-7848 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Visit Tobacco Has No Place Here on Facebook to share your story or get private advice by sending a message.
- Chat online with a Quit Coach.